Weather forecasts are not always accurate or play out. It may be raining up the road and the sun may be shining at the track. We continue along with our program and racing whenever we can. Please visit our website or Facebook for the latest news and updates. If you do not have access to them on race day, please call the track at 989.624.9778. Please be patient, we try to answer the phones as quickly as we can, if it is busy please try back. If no one answers, the recording will give the latest information.
In the event of a sudden shower, track officials will halt the races. If it is just a passing shower, track crews will get the track back into safe racing conditions so the program can resume.
If in the opinion of the track officials that the rain is sufficient to cancel the remainder of the event, racing will not resume. If all of the preliminary races have been completed and the weather forces the program to be cancelled, there will be no "rain out". Make-up features will be run in the subsequent nights, if possible. Rain checks will not be honored; however you will see double features the following week or weeks when possible at a regular scheduled price.
If the races are cancelled prior to the completion of all of the preliminary events, a "rain out" will be declared. An announcement will be made for what event(s) your tickets will be good for. If an increased admission event occurs in one of the following weeks, you may use your rain check and pay the difference. If an increased admission show is cancelled, your ticket may be redeemed for its face value for the specified (management’s decision) make-up special event or it may be redeemed at one of the next two regular events. No refunds will be given for the difference in the ticket prices in either case.